Stevenson University uses a Single Sign-on for nearly all authenticated services used by students, faculty and staff. Please try to properly manage your Single Sign-On credentials and keep them private.
The Self-Service option will send a link in an email to an external email account that you use. This link will take you to a page to immediately reset your password to something new. Registration in Self-Service must be done prior to the intended use of the service.
- Instructions for Self-Service Registration and Recovering Your Password
- Instructions for Changing Your Password
- Change your Single Sign On Password
Services Managed by Single Sign-On
- Campus Computer Login (PCs and Macs)
- Email / Outlook Web Access
- EZProxy/Library Databases
- McAfee Email Protection (SPAM Filtering)
- Software Store (through the SU Cloud)
- SU Archive Email Repository
- SU Cloud
- SU Now Portal
- WebHelpDesk (OIT and Facilities Ticketing System)
- Wireless Network